Beauty is not what’s natural, or even what looks best…It’s what feels right at the moment!” -Doe Deere

Saturday, March 2, 2013

All that glitters...

My favorite combination to wear on my eyes definitely has to be this one. I've searched the high heavens to find a gold shadow that is truly a gold. A lot of gold shadows can be a bit orange or yellow but this one from Urban Decay called Baked is by far the best one yet. I've paired the baked shadow on my lid with a dark brown from MAC called showstopper. I literally put this brown with a lot of my smokey combinations because its a matte and it had a really rich color to it. I've also been trying my best to grow out my brows and I find that the best eye brow filler is the one by Anastasia called brow powder duo. I use the brunette/dark brown one and you can find this in Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment