Beauty is not what’s natural, or even what looks best…It’s what feels right at the moment!” -Doe Deere

Friday, March 22, 2013

Romance


 

 "When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew."
-William Shakespeare
 
I've been searching lately for new eye shadow colors to try since I always wind up doing the same shades of colors on my eyes just from different brands. I came across this Too Faced palette called Romantic Eye which really had everything I wanted. Soul mate is my favorite color in this palette. It can be used as a highlighter for under the brow or you can use it all over the lid for a natural look. There are more palettes just like this one but with different themes, so cute! check them out: http://www.toofaced.com/c-110-eye-shadow-collections.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment