Beauty is not what’s natural, or even what looks best…It’s what feels right at the moment!” -Doe Deere

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Big Bad Lashes



VOILA!
Now I have given you a reason to start batting your lashes even more!!
Ardell's new double up lashes (as seen in above pictures) give you twice the lash and thickness for those really dramatic lashes that all us ladies wish to have.  I am not done though, since we are in a heat wave you might be thinking, "well how are these lashes going to remain on my face when I am sweating half to death?" Just use Duo's eyelash adhesive in waterproof and your lashes will withstand any natural disaster. Not only is this adhesive waterproof but it is also in a dark tone so when it dries it becomes black which blends perfectly with the lash strip and is invisible underneath eyeliner. If this doesn't give you a reason to smile, I don't know what will!!!

8 comments:

  1. whoa! those look sick! now i'm going to have to go out and buy them. thanks for the tip yo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo so pretty! I've never tried fake lashes before but you are inspiring me to do so!! Thanks for sharing.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I'm so jeal that you work at clinique!! I would love, love to play in all that make up all day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear by Duo's lash adhesive! So good. And I'll definitely have to try these lashes out, although it may be too much on me since my natural lashes are already pretty long!

    Xo Chelle
    discoveringelegance.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely! I have the same adhesive and I love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!!!
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete