Beauty is not what’s natural, or even what looks best…It’s what feels right at the moment!” -Doe Deere

Friday, June 1, 2012

Simple Tips and Tricks


After attending Clinique seminar yesterday I got some good tips and tricks on makeup that are so simple yet efficient for your everyday looks. I would like to share 2 of them that stood out to me with all of you.
1. If you want to achieve a lighter look on your cheeks, say for when you are doing a natural eye or if you have a more mature eye
Just mix a loose powder of your choice with your blush.  It lightens the look of your blush instantly.
2. When your finished applying all of your makeup a nice way to bring all the colors together on your face is to apply blush to your cheeks and then sweep it over the brow bone, forehead and chin.  This allows all the colors to marry.
I hope all of you will use these simple tips in your everyday makeup. Although very simple, they make a great difference! If you try these ideas please email me and let me know how you liked them, I love to hear your feedback.
Enjoy your weekend everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. love when you give us great tips! thanks!

    xo,

    wardrobe girls

    www.wardrobesimetandliked.com

    ReplyDelete