Beauty is not what’s natural, or even what looks best…It’s what feels right at the moment!” -Doe Deere

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Calm for your hair


So, I recently cut my hair short because I was tired of it being way too long. The only reason i hesitated so long to cut it was because I have super curly hair and its hard to manage. I got a sample of  the Marrakesh Kahm: daily smoothing treatment at a beauty supply store, tried it and now I'm hooked. This product has ingredients like argan, hemp, and vegetable protein which mimics keratin and leaves your hair super straight which i think is something we all want when blowing dry our hair. Its not expensive at all either and a little goes a long way so you ll have it for a while. I payed $16 but you can get in on amazon.com for like $10 or $12.

No comments:

Post a Comment