Beauty is not what’s natural, or even what looks best…It’s what feels right at the moment!” -Doe Deere

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Love at first cleanse



Eve Lom cleanser how I love thee....
Since I started my new job at Space.NK I have recently been exposed to some great new brands I am not too familiar with. This Eve Lom cleanser caught my eye because I felt it was so convenient to use. I am totally not into spending hours on my skin in the morning or at night, but I still want my skin to look glowing and glamorous. This product will do that for you in a short period of time.  Not only is this cleanser a makeup remover and toner but it exfoliates too!!!! It comes with the famous Eve Lom muslin cloth which helps to exfoliate the skin as you remove the cleanser. So my point here is....if you want your skin to look radiant and feel amazing without the hassle you will try this product. Try it and you'll love it, but don't forget to come and see me when you want to buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment