Beauty is not what’s natural, or even what looks best…It’s what feels right at the moment!” -Doe Deere

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Duality

 
So for a few months now I have been going into Sephora and passing this product by. Finally I decided to buy it, which I am super happy I did because it has made its way into my daily makeup routine. This Anastasia Brow duality double sided pencil is definitely something to have on hand. On one side you have the color pencil shell which can be used under the brow bone during the day time. Its also great to wear alone or when wearing natural shadows. The other side is the lace pencil which is a shimmery gold, and this is great to use under the brown bone for a night time look when wearing more makeup. Another great thing is that it wont leave you broke, just $23 at www.sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment