Beauty is not what’s natural, or even what looks best…It’s what feels right at the moment!” -Doe Deere

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Top 5 cosmetic products

1. I never leave home without this eyeliner. Glides on using a thin liner brush and looks like a liquid once its dry. It stays on all day long, and comes in so many different colors you can use it everyday with any eye look you choose.


2. I know I constantly mention this eye shadow primer and that's because it is just so amazing. Lime Crime's eyeshadow primer makes any eye shadow waterproof. This allows the shadows to stay on all day long, even for the oiliest eye lids and the hottest of weather conditions without creasing...what better then that?!?
 
3. I am not only saying this because I work for Clinique, but I do believe we have the best mascaras around. This high impact mascara is a staple in my makeup routine everyday. This mascara thickens and elongates your lashes making them look more full and dramatic.


  

4. Super Orgasm blush from Nars is a peachy pink blush with gold glitter in it that looks so beautiful on an olive skin tone. For someone who is a fair skin tone the original Orgasm blush works perfectly. One of the best selling blushes around, its def worth have in your makeup bag!

5. Clinique's new Stay-matte oil free foundation absorbs shine, controls oil, and resists sweat. With a sheer to moderate coverage this foundation is light weight especially for hotter months. I've been wearing it and I'm in love with this foundation. Although I am not oily, I love how great it stays on my face all day.



No comments:

Post a Comment