Beauty is not what’s natural, or even what looks best…It’s what feels right at the moment!” -Doe Deere

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Birthday Cupcakes

In honor of my two favorite little kids Arianna and Salvatore, I made  boy and a girl cupcakes for their birthday party. Salvatore's cupcake consisted of funfetti cake mix and vanilla icing (you can use any kind of your choice, I used pillsbury) dyed blue with an all star flag because he plays baseball. For Arianna's cupcake I made my pink lemonade cupcakes  (http://colourncupcakes.blogspot.com/2012/06/pink-lemonade.html ), because she is a girly girl and added a sugar flower. These cupcakes are super simple to make but have a lot of flavor and are so much fun for kids. I hope you all get a chance to make these, enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment