Beauty is not what’s natural, or even what looks best…It’s what feels right at the moment!” -Doe Deere

Monday, May 21, 2012

All Day Wear

Happy Monday everyone!! Hope your all taking cover somewhere dry as this weather really took a turn after this beautiful weekend we just had.

I made a great discovery this past weekend, actually my friend Toniann made the great discovery. This is the MILANI LIQUID EYE LIQUID-LIKE EYE LINER. I was skeptical about trying it because eye liners whether they are waterproof or not never stay on my eyes, but I figured for $7 why not?!? I bought the aqua color which is so beautiful for summer and paired it with some bronze shadows. I was pleasantly surprised when this liner literally stayed on my eyes all day, no smudging or running down my face. It endured my tearing eyes which is a plus especially because of my allergies. It comes in 5 shades: black, silver, aqua, gold and brown. Try it and I think you'll love it just like I did!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great post- I need to check this out!

    http://www.brightandsassy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a new beauty product to try! I'll have to check this out. I just did a post on liquid eyeliner as well! Check it out if you have some time.

    xoxo,
    Rachael
    www.rachaelkhawkins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete