Beauty is not what’s natural, or even what looks best…It’s what feels right at the moment!” -Doe Deere

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Over The Rainbow

This was the first cupcake I ever made and definitely one of my favorites as well as a favorite among my friends.  Its such a simple idea, but is the cutest little cupcake ever! Before I started making homemade cupcakes I would use the boxed mixes, which sometimes I still do and just add different ingredients to them to make them more my own. With this particular one I used the funfetti cake mix and pink vanilla icing both from pillsbury®.
I used rainbow sour belts and cut them into smaller pieces to use as rainbows. For the clouds on each side of the rainbow I used a decorating white frosting.
You can really decorate these rainbow cupcakes however you like, they are so much fun to make!! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment