Beauty is not what’s natural, or even what looks best…It’s what feels right at the moment!” -Doe Deere

Friday, May 18, 2012

Birthday Wishes

Whimsical Birthday Cupcakes For Patti!!!



In honor of my friend Patti's birthday yesterday, I decided to make some very girly,whimsical cupcakes. I came up with a candy land theme and just ran with it. I used lollipops, rainbow colored sprinkles, mini white chocolate mint chips and of course my sour belt rainbows!

For the cupcake:
Duncan Hines signature supreme strawberry cake mix.
I mixed in some of my own mini semi sweet chocolate chips.

For the frosting:
Pillsbury funfetti vanilla (my fav!)
*I also used some violet food coloring in the frosting to make a few rainbow cupcakes (seen in above photos)

Hope you all enjoy your weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment