Beauty is not what’s natural, or even what looks best…It’s what feels right at the moment!” -Doe Deere

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Whimsy




whim·sy/ˈ(h)wimzē/

Noun:
  1. Playfully quaint or fanciful behavior or humor.

Good Morning everyone!!!
Today I give you something a little more whimsical and playful. Its really fun to do...but then again anything is more fun with sparkles!
I decided to list the photos rather then put them all together so everyone can see the eye colors a little better.
For my eyes I used:
1. In the upper crease: Desert cloud loose pigment from Mac
2.Highlight color (right under brow): young Venus
3.Lid color:Fresh green mix from Mac
4. I used two colors in the lower crease. First color is a lighter turquoise called moss garden (which I  brought this color down under my bottom lashes almost as a liner too.) I used a darker color for depth in my crease as well called Plumage, both colors from Mac. 
5. Bobbie brown gel liner on top lid, Clinique's lash primer and high impact mascara.
6. Add a few sparkles for some fun.




     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment